Spotlight on: October Courses
Have you registered for a fall course?
Fall in love with one of our ASPDP courses and join your peers in learning concrete strategies to support student learning and create engaging, impactful classroom environments.
Ready to get started? Don't miss out on these courses with October registration deadlines:
- How to Facilitate Systems Thinking in Your Classroom through Green Beetz with Green Beetz - 10/7
- Experiential Learning: Using Parks as Outdoor Classrooms with City Parks Foundation - 10/9
- Biotechnology Bootcamp with Biotech Without Borders - 10/12
- Modern Japan 1860-2000: Transformation in Global Society with Japan Society - 10/12
- Teaching with Works of Art in the Museum and Classroom with Inspiring Learners Through Arts - 10/12
- Energy, Water and Waste: Integrating Themes of Sustainability into your Classroom with New York Sun Works - 10/19
CaseNEX PD by IO Education
- Managing Group Dynamics Through Teacher Leadership - 10/14
- Technology Integration: Laying the Foundation - 10/14
- Differentiation: Teaching and Learning Without the Chaos - 10/21
- The Culturally Responsive Classroom - 10/21
New Visions for Public Schools
Creative Teacher Education Institute - 10/31
- Fact Checking: Teaching Students How to Analyze Information and Question Sources of Information in the 21st Century
- Google Classrooms for Parents: Using Google Classrooms to Empower and Help Parents
- Surrealism: Exploring the Marvelous in the Classroom
- Teaching Children with Learning Disabilities in New and Creative Ways
Long Island Learning Institute for Educators - 10/31
- 21st Century Classroom Technologies
- Blended Learning: An Introduction
- Crafting Evidence-Based Claims and Argumentative Writing
- STEM and the New Generation
We can't wait to see you in class!
Want to stay in the loop? Join our mailing list to receive updates and promotions from ASPDP.