Fall courses are open for registration!
The wait is over - fall courses are now open for registration!
Leaf (get it?) through our catalog to find over 230 courses, with a variety of online and in-person options that fit your schedule as you're back in the classroom this fall. With courses across 21 categories such as Culturally Responsive Instruction, Family Engagement, and Special Education, we have something for every teacher, teaching every subject, at every grade level.
Let's take a look at what the fall has to offer:
New year, new courses - we've welcomed 3 new partners to the ASPDP catalog: Biotech Without Borders, City Parks Foundation, and For Teachers By Teachers. Plus we have over 30 new courses in the fall catalog, including:
- Differentiation: Teaching and Learning Without the Chaos with CaseNEX PD by IO Education
- Growth Mindset: Teaching Resiliency and Perseverance with My Teaching Success
- Modern Japan 1860-2000: Transformation in Global Society with Japan Society
- Understanding Dyslexia with Advancement Courses
As the air begins to crisp and the leaves begin to change, get out and about in one of our 18 in-person courses, taking place across the city at locations such as Carnegie Hall, Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and the Japan Society. Don't miss out on registering for a spot in classes such as:
- Props, Costumes and Set Design for Oral Presentations with Materials for the Arts - Register by September 21
- Native New York: American Indians and Early New Amsterdam with Museum of the City of New York - Register by September 28
- Energy, Water and Waste: Integrating Themes of Sustainability into your Classroom with New York Sun Works - Register by October 19
Or check out one of our online courses that bring the classroom to you. Among our 210+ online courses you'll find:
- Action Research for School Improvement with Professional Learning Board
- Creating Student Innovators with Teach N' Kids Learn
- Digital Natives to Digital Citizens: Strategies for Digital Literacy in Every Classroom with Ed Technology Specialists
- Managing ADHD and LD In the Classroom with Customizable Professional Development
We can't wait to see you in class!
New to ASPDP? Create your account to get started.
Want to stay in the loop? Join our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.