Don't miss out on summer PD!
It's the final month of ASPDP's summer semester! Don't miss your chance to meet your summer professional learning goals and sharpen your instructional practices before the new school year.
Over 150 online courses are still open for registration through August 6. You'll find courses such as:
- Achiever Mindset for Overcoming Barriers to Learning and Success with Quikitech
- Advancing ELL Family-School Relationships with Customizable Professional Development
- Building Academic Language (K-6) or (7-12) with Public Consulting Group
- Understanding and Combating Students' Math Anxiety with CE Credits
- Writing = Thinking: Strategies for All Content Areas with Ed Technology Specialists
We also have over 10 in-person courses taking place in August across NYC. Check out a few that are still open for registration:
- Directing Plays and Musicals in the School and Classroom with Theatre Development Fund - Register by August 5
- Opera Learning Institute with The Metropolitan Opera Guild - Register by August 4
- Reading and Writing Like a Historian: US History and the Social Studies Practices with New Visions for Public Schools - Register by August 19
Explore our complete summer course offerings in the course catalog. We can't wait to see you in class!
New to ASPDP? Create your account to get started.
Want to stay in the loop? Join our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.