Summer courses to sign up for now!
We've officially arrived at the start of the summer semester! As you browse our course catalog, don't miss out on these courses with June registration deadlines:
Middle East Institute, Columbia University - Register by June 28
Creative Teacher Education Institute - Register by June 30
- Amazing Anchor Chart Ideas
- Analyzing Art Online
- Collaborative Learning: Students Working Together
- Fostering Reading and Writing Success for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Google Classrooms for Parents: Using Google Classrooms to Empower and Help Parents
- Grocery Store Math
- Teaching Children with Learning Disabilities in New and Creative Ways
- The Messages in Art of Latin America
- What's for Homework: Making Homework and Assessment Policies That Make Sense
Long Island Learning Institute for Educators - Register by June 30
- Anxiety Disorders and Students Today: What Teachers Can Do
- Cyberbullying and Internet Safety
- Habits of Mind: Elements of Student Success
- Integrated Co-Teaching in the Inclusion Classroom
- Interactive Notebooks and Other Note Taking Strategies
- Supporting English Language Learners
- Whole School, Whole Communities, Whole Child
Looking for more? We have over 200 online and in-person courses that will be open for registration through July and August - check them out in our catalog!
New to ASPDP? Create your account to get started.
Want to stay in the loop? Join our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.