Spotlight on: April + May courses
Welcome back from spring break!
As we enter the second half of the spring semester, there's still time to register for over 20 ASPDP courses that are open for registration through April and May. Don't miss your chance to earn P-credits and learn new skills before the school year ends with these in-person and online options:
- Speak up! Orchestrating Discussion in the Mathematics Classroom with New Visions for Public Schools - Register by April 13
- PAPER MAKER - STE(A)M Across the Curriculum: Designing and Constructing with Paper with Materials for the Arts - Register by May 4
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to the Engineering Design Process with Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum - Register by May 5
- Teaching About Slavery and Resistance with a Social Justice Lens with Brooklyn Free School - Register by May 30
- Collaborative Learning: Students Working Together with Creative Teacher Education Institute - Register by April 30
- Math Made Simple for Students with Learning Disabilities with Creative Teacher Education Institute - Register by April 30
- RTI: Response to Intervention (and What Teachers Should Know) with Long Island Learning Institute for Educators - Register by April 30
- Writing as a Tool to Promote Advanced Thinking in All Students with Long Island Learning Institute for Educators - Register by May 31
Mark your calendar! Our summer courses will open for registration on June 4.
New to ASPDP? Create your account to get started.
Want to stay in the loop? Join our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.