3... 2... 1 week left!
It's the final countdown for registration for over 130 ASPDP spring courses.
There's still a few days left to enroll in our online self-paced courses, which are open for registration through April 2. Take advantage of the end of the school year to practice new strategies and skills in your classroom while earning credit toward your +30 salary differential and CTLE hours.
Check out a few of these courses that you'll find in our course catalog:
- Achiever Mindset for Overcoming Barriers to Learning and Success with Quikitech
- Becoming a Culturally Responsive Teacher with Public Consulting Group
- Creating Student Innovators with Teach N' Kids Learn
- Education for All: A Teacher's Guide to Differentiation with Aquila Education
- English Language Learners in Your Classroom with CE Credits Online
- Extending the Foreign Language Classroom with Technology with Educational Technology Integration Training
- Instructional Technology for Flipped Learning, Interactive Engagement and Informative Feedback with Ed Technology Specialists
- Respect, Educate, Protect: Cultivating Digital Citizenship in 21st Century Learners with Advancement Courses
- Teaching Reading in Small Groups with Heinemann
- The HIV & AIDS of Today with My Teaching Success
- Wake Them Up!: Motivating Lessons with Customizable Professional Development
New to ASPDP? Create your account to get started.
Want to stay in the loop? Join our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.