Get out and about with an in-person course!
Take a deep dive into content and instructional strategies at non-profits and cultural institutions with an ASPDP in-person course. This spring, we are offering over 30 in-person and blended courses with education partners across the city. Have a look at a few that are still open for registration through April and May:
- Studying Animal Behavior with the Science Practices with Wildlife Conservation Society - Register by April 1
- Botany in the Garden with New York Botanical Garden - Register by April 1
- Native New Yorkers: Exploring Native Plants with Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Register by April 13
- Making Room for Student Voice in the Classroom with Brooklyn Free School - Register by May 2
- Making the Personal Historical: Oral Histories in the Classroom with Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum - Register by April 13
- Speak up! Orchestrating Discussion in the Mathematics Classroom with New Visions for Public Schools - Register by April 13
- Accessory Stories: Wearable Art Inspired by the Past with New York Historical Society - Register by April 20
- Integrating Nature and Science into Early Childhood Education with Wildlife Conservation Society - Register by April 14
- PAPER MAKER - STE(A)M Across the Curriculum: Designing and Constructing with Paper with Materials for the Arts - Register by May 4
- How to facilitate systems thinking in your classroom through Green Beetz: a versatile STEM-based curriculum that adapts to all types of learners, Grades 5-6 with Green Beetz - Register by March 30
- Supporting the Next Generation: Effective Mentoring and Coaching of Novice Teachers with New Visions for Public Schools - Register by April 13
New to ASPDP? Be sure to create your account and register for an ASPDP course so you can start earning P-credit toward your salary differential and CTLE requirements.
Want to stay in the loop? Join our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.