Spotlight on: English Language Arts
Practice the skills you need to support your students in becoming effective readers and writers!
This spring, we are offering 29 courses in our English Language Arts category that focus on a variety of relevant topics and strategies for increasing literacy at all levels in your classroom. Browse a selection of courses that explore language, research, writing, and reading skills to help your students thrive in the classroom and beyond.
- Dyslexia: What It Is and What to Do About It with Everyone Reading - Register by April 1
- Bridging the Gap Between Creative and Essay Writing in ELA with Writopia Lab - Register by April 9
- Building Academic Language (Grades K-6) or (Grades 7-12) with Public Consulting Group - Register by April 2
- Introduction to Writing Workshop with Heinemann - Register by April 2
- Teaching the Research Paper at All Levels with My Teaching Success - Register by April 2
Find the complete ELA offerings by selecting English Language Arts from the Category filter in the course catalog. We can't wait to see you in class!
New to ASPDP? Be sure to create your account and register for an ASPDP course so you can start earning P-credit toward your salary differential and CTLE requirements.
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.