Spring 2018 is now open for registration!
Registration for ASPDP's spring semester courses opens today!
We're excited to offer over 190 courses this spring taking place online or at cultural institutions and non-profits across four boroughs city-wide! Check out a few of our courses below and visit our course catalog to browse all spring courses that will help you create supportive learning environments and develop rigorous instructional practices in the new year:
- Courageous Conversations About Race with Public Consulting Group
- Creating Learning Classrooms for Today's Students with Teach N' Kids Learn
- Education for All: A Teacher's Guide to Differentiation with Aquila Education
- Taking Back Assessment: Using Authentic Assessments to Support Student Learning with New Visions for Public Schools
Mark your calendar! Here are some important dates for the spring semester:
- February 5, 2018: Spring semester begins
- April 2, 2018: Registration deadline for many of our online courses
- Course registration deadlines for each course can be found on the course details page
New to ASPDP? Be sure to create your account and register for an ASPDP course so you can start earning P-credit toward your salary differential and CTLE requirements.
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.
We can't wait to see you in class!