Last chance - take a fall course this January!
January's month-long, online courses will provide you with concrete strategies to implement in your classroom to create supportive learning environments through topics such as humanistic education, student motivational strategies, managing anxiety in the classroom and more.
Register by December 31 to learn new skills for the new year:
- 21st Century Classroom Technologies
- Anxiety Disorders and Students Today: What Teachers Can Do
- Implementing Non-Fiction Rich Texts in the Content Areas
- The Humanistic Approach to Education
- The Self-Driven Learner and Motivational Strategies
New to ASPDP? Sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.