Don't miss November + December courses
Still looking to take an ASPDP course this fall? Good news!
Several in-person and online courses are open for registration through November and December. Take a look through our courses closing for registration this month:
- NYCity Lab: Immigration - Register by November 15
- Making Room for Student Voice in the Classroom - Register by November 18
- Co-teaching and Integrated Service Delivery for ELL Students - Register by November 30
- Dangerous Trends in Adolescent Behavior - Register by November 30
- Dynamic Ways to Integrate Differentiated Common Core Reading Instruction into Science, Social Studies, and Writing for Students with Learning Disabilities - Register by November 30
- Fact Checking - Teaching Students How to Analyze Information and Question Sources of Information in the 21st Century - Register by November 30
- Introduction to Autism - Register by December 1
- Math Made Simple for Students with Learning Disabilities - Register by November 30
- Proactive Discipline Classroom Culture: Ensuring High Achievement Through Proactive Discipline Structures - Register by November 30
- Supporting Students in Crisis - Register by November 30
- What's for Homework: Making Homework and Assessment Policies That Make Sense - Register by November 30
Don't miss your chance to develop your instructional strategies and earn credit toward your +30 and CTLE requirements this month.
New to ASPDP? Sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.