Orange you glad...
... that ASPDP courses are still open for registration?
Happy Halloween! We've got a great treat for you. That's right - you still have time to enroll in an ASPDP course this fall!
Don't wait to enroll - the registration deadline for many of our online courses is approaching on November 6. Find these course and more in our course catalog:
- Effective Teaching and Learning with Scientific Inquiry (Grades 3-8), (Grades 9-12) with Advancement Courses
- Extending the Foreign Language Classroom with Technology with Educational Technology Integration Training
- Me? Teach Reading and Writing? Teaching Literacy Across Content Areas (Grades 6-12) with Teach N' Kids Learn
- Teacher Lab: 21st Century Library and Research Skills with Brooklyn Public Library
- Teaching Reading in Small Groups with Heinemann
- Teaching the Research Paper at All Levels with My Teaching Success
- Who Built America: Badges for History Education: Unit Builder with American Social History Project
- 21st Century Skills: From Your Classroom to the Workplace and College with Customizable Professional Development
- Bringing Out the Best in All Students through Inclusion, Respect, and Strategic Grouping with Quikitech
- Conscious Classroom Management: Succeeding with Difficult Students with Conscious Teaching
- Differentiating Teaching and Instruction: What, How, Why with Public Consulting Group
- Education for All: A Teacher's Guide to Differentiation with Aquila Education
- English Language Learners in Your Classroom with CE Credits
- Instructional Technology for Flipped Learning, Interactive Engagement and Informative Feedback with Ed Technology Specialists
New to ASPDP? Sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.
Questions or feedback? We're listening; ASPDP@schools.nyc.gov