Grab a seat in a hands-on course
Join your fellow NYC educators this fall in an in-person ASPDP course!
Our courses provide concrete strategies through experiential and collaborative learning at non-profits and cultural institutions around the city. Reserve your spot in one of our open courses taking place in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens:
- Making Room for Student Voice in the Classroom with Brooklyn Free School - Register by November 15
- Teaching ELLs: A Literacy Instruction Toolkit with New Visions for Public Schools - Register by October 2
- Elevating K-1 Reading Instruction with Literacy Trust - Register by October 3
- Medieval Japan: People and Systems in the World of the Shogunate with Japan Society - Register by October 6
- Energy, Water and Waste: Integrating Themes of Sustainability into Your Classroom with New York Sun Works - Register by October 13
- Save a Species! Teaching Students to Engage Deeply and Critically with Climate Change and Wildlife Conservation with Wildlife Conservation Society - Register by October 21
- NYCity Lab: Immigration with Museum of the City of New York - Register by November 18
- Project-Based Learning: Creative Reuse in ELA with Materials for the Arts - Register by November 10
You can easily find an register for these courses using the Course Type filter in our course catalog. We can't wait to see you in class!
Questions or feedback? We're listening: ASPDP@schools.nyc.gov