New Partners for Summer 2017
ASPDP is pleased to welcome three new Education Partners joining our team of over 40 museums, non-profits, cultural institutions, and organizations offering P-credit courses in the summer semester. Here's a sampling of what our new partners are bringing to our catalog this semester!
- What do you see? Teaching Visual Literacy Through Photography, Grades 6-12 - Register by July 10
Ed Technology Specialists
- Game-Based Learning: Unleashing the Power of Gaming in the Classroom - Register by July 28
- Google Chrome Extensions: Leveraging Instructional Technology to Advance the Learning Experience - Register by July 28
- Visual Learners in the Digital Age: Digital Storytelling, Infographics, and other Web 2.0 Tools - Register by July 28
- Authentic Performance-Based Learning with Newsela - Register by July 15
These new partners join Advancement Courses, Museum of the City of New York, Wildlife Conservation Society, Materials for the Arts, and our many other longtime partners in the ASPDP family. Be sure to explore our course catalog with over 200 courses offered this summer!
Sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates from ASPDP.
Questions or feedback? We're listening: ASPDP@schools.nyc.gov